Friday 4 May 2018

POLKADOODLES LITTLE DUDES STUDENT





This little guy is one of the brand new range of Little Dudes available right now at Polkadoodles!

I have coloured him with markers.  My papers and sentiments are from the Work and Play 3 collection.  The globe is a chipboard sticker and the rest of the school goodies are wood embellishments that I have painted.  I've used a border punch for the edges.



To see the rest of this great new range, pop over to our Facebook page where we're creating some fabulous cards to showcase them for you!

Thanks for popping by!

Linda

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Southern Girls Challenge: Use punches (Martha Stewart edge star punch)

Little Miss Muffet Challenge #188: Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Challenge #149: Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #67: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 528: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favourite stamps from the new collection. Great colouring and I love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!