Friday 16 March 2018

BESTIE CELEBRATION


I was lucky enough to be in the Top 3 in a recent My Besties Spanish Challenge, and this gorgeous My Besties image was my prize.  I have coloured her with markers.  Other than the popping champagne die cut, which is by Ultimate Crafts, everything else on my card is from the Reminisce Tech Bubble paper pack.  I have mounted the stickers onto black card.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

My Besties Spanish Challenge #45: Anything Goes

A Snowflake's Promise Challenge 49: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 521: Celebrate!
Aud Sentiments Challenge #199: Bingo (diagonal line: pattern paper; dig or stamp; favourite colour: purple)

Thanks so much for popping in for a look!

Linda

7 comments:

  1. This card is STUNNING Linda. Everything about it is incredible especially the colour scheme - love this - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A luxury card, I love it! Thank you for participating in My Besties Spanish Challenge - Ruth DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Creatalicious. We hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card!
    LOVE your image & colouring, LOVE your design & colours too, it is filled with WOW!
    Thank you for sharing with us at the My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog and wishing you the best of luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional birthday” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving your comment! Pop back any time!